Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
Data Availability Statement
- Lei Chen, Jiazhen Chang, Jinli Xu, Zuowei Yang, Automatic Measurement of Inclination Angle of Utility Poles Using 2D Image and 3D Point Cloud, Applied Sciences, 10.3390/app13031688, 13, 3, (1688), (2023).
- Ashkan B. Jeddi, Abdollah Shafieezadeh, Roshanak Nateghi, PDP-CNN: A Deep Learning Model for Post-Hurricane Reconnaissance of Electricity Infrastructure on Resource-Constrained Embedded Systems at the Edge, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 10.1109/TIM.2023.3236321, 72, (1-9), (2023).
- Seyed Masoud Shameli, Brad Loroff, Robert Jancev, Shahrzad Borjian, Ehsan Rezazadeh Azar, Automated Assessment of Public Transit Bus Stops Using Computer Vision Methods, Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 10.1061/JCCEE5.CPENG-5300, 37, 5, (2023).
- Huiquan Miao, Siyuan Gao, Ding Wang, Framework for Designing Virtual Water and Power Supply Networks with Interdependent Characteristics for Resilience Assessment, Buildings, 10.3390/buildings12101670, 12, 10, (1670), (2022).
- Yasmina Souley Dosso, Ethan Rizcallah, Felix Kwamena, Rafik Goubran, James R. Green, undefined, 2022 IEEE Electrical Power and Energy Conference (EPEC), 10.1109/EPEC56903.2022.10000098, (241-247), (2022).
- Mirsalar Kamari, Jaeyoon Kim, Youngjib Ham, Analyzing Safety Risk Imposed by Jobsite Debris to Nearby Built Environments Using Geometric Digital Twins and Vision-Based Deep Learning, Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 10.1061/(ASCE)CP.1943-5487.0001044, 36, 6, (2022).
- William Hughes, Wei Zhang, Diego Cerrai, Amvrossios Bagtzoglou, David Wanik, Emmanouil Anagnostou, A Hybrid Physics-Based and Data-Driven Model for Power Distribution System Infrastructure Hardening and Outage Simulation, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 10.1016/j.ress.2022.108628, 225, (108628), (2022).
- Seyed Masoud Shameli, Ehsan Rezazadeh Azar, Computer vision-based generating and updating of the public transit bus stop inventories, Journal of Infrastructure Intelligence and Resilience, 10.1016/j.iintel.2022.100016, 1, 2, (100016), (2022).
- Mirsalar Kamari, Youngjib Ham, AI-based risk assessment for construction site disaster preparedness through deep learning-based digital twinning, Automation in Construction, 10.1016/j.autcon.2021.104091, 134, (104091), (2022).
- Lingpeng Meng, Xiaobo Yao, Qian Chen, Chuanfeng Han, Vulnerability cloud: A novel approach to assess the vulnerability of critical infrastructure systems, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, 10.1002/cpe.7131, 34, 21, (2022).
- See more