Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
Data Availability Statement
- Sierra Woodruff, Sara Meerow, Bryce Hannibal, Melina Matos, Malini Roy, Philip Gilbertson, More than the Sum of Their Parts: Approaches to Understand a Network of Plans, Journal of Planning Education and Research, 10.1177/0739456X221096395, (0739456X2210963), (2022).
- Aaron B. Flores, Timothy W. Collins, Sara E. Grineski, Mike Amodeo, Jeremy R. Porter, Christopher C. Sampson, Oliver Wing, Federally Overlooked Flood Risk Inequities in Houston, Texas: Novel Insights Based on Dasymetric Mapping and State-of-the-Art Flood Modeling, Annals of the American Association of Geographers, 10.1080/24694452.2022.2085656, 113, 1, (240-260), (2022).
- Siyu Yu, Matthew Malecha, Philip Berke, Examining factors influencing plan integration for community resilience in six US coastal cities using Hierarchical Linear Modeling, Landscape and Urban Planning, 10.1016/j.landurbplan.2021.104224, 215, (104224), (2021).
- Sierra Woodruff, Sara Meerow, Philip Gilbertson, Bryce Hannibal, Melina Matos, Malini Roy, Matthew Malecha, Siyu Yu, Phil Berke, Is flood resilience planning improving? A longitudinal analysis of networks of plans in Boston and Fort Lauderdale, Climate Risk Management, 10.1016/j.crm.2021.100354, 34, (100354), (2021).
- Shangjia Dong, Matthew Malecha, Hamed Farahmand, Ali Mostafavi, Philip R. Berke, Sierra C. Woodruff, Integrated infrastructure-plan analysis for resilience enhancement of post-hazards access to critical facilities, Cities, 10.1016/j.cities.2021.103318, 117, (103318), (2021).