Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
- Carolyn McAndrews, Robert J. Schneider, Yicong Yang, Genevieve Kohn, Andrew Schmitz, Forrest Elliott, Jessica Pittner, Hans Purisch, Toward a Gender-Inclusive Complete Streets Movement, Journal of Planning Literature, 10.1177/08854122221087472, 38, 1, (3-18), (2022).
- Lucy D. Gunn, Tayebeh Saghapour, Billie Giles-Corti, Gavin Turrell, Exploring inequities in housing affordability through an analysis of walkability and house prices by neighbourhood socioeconomic disadvantage, Cities & Health, 10.1080/23748834.2022.2072058, 6, 3, (616-634), (2022).
- Caitlin N. Pope, Despina Stavrinos, Pariya L. Fazeli, David E. Vance, Transportation Barriers and Health-Related Quality of Life in a Sample of Middle-Aged and Older Adults Living with HIV in the Deep South, AIDS and Behavior, 10.1007/s10461-021-03560-x, 26, 7, (2148-2158), (2022).
- Shilpa Dogra, Nicholas O’Rourke, Michael Jenkins, Daniel Hoornweg, Integrated Urban Mobility for Our Health and the Climate: Recommended Approaches from an Interdisciplinary Consortium, Sustainability, 10.3390/su132212717, 13, 22, (12717), (2021).
- Samuel W. Jordan, Stephanie Ivey, Marian Levy, Martin Lipinski, Paul Palazolo, Brian Waldron, Complete Streets: A New Capability Maturity Model, Journal of Urban Planning and Development, 10.1061/(ASCE)UP.1943-5444.0000812, 148, 1, (2021).