Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
Data Availability Statement
- Daniel Antonio Camelo Cid, Francisco de Assis de Souza Filho, Victor Costa Porto, Collaborative Modeling to Construct a Hedging Policy for Drought Management in Reservoir Systems, Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001632, 149, 1, (2023).
- Chrysanthos Maraveas, Panagiotis G. Asteris, Konstantinos G. Arvanitis, Thomas Bartzanas, Dimitrios Loukatos, Application of Bio and Nature-Inspired Algorithms in Agricultural Engineering, Archives of Computational Methods in Engineering, 10.1007/s11831-022-09857-x, (2022).
- Gi Joo Kim, Seung Beom Seo, Young-Oh Kim, Adaptive Reservoir Management by Reforming the Zone-based Hedging Rules against Multi-year Droughts, Water Resources Management, 10.1007/s11269-022-03214-0, 36, 10, (3575-3590), (2022).
- Hooman Gholami, Morteza Lotfirad, Seyed Mohammad Ashrafi, Seyed Mostafa Biazar, Vijay P. Singh, Multi-GCM ensemble model for reduction of uncertainty in runoff projections, Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 10.1007/s00477-022-02311-1, 37, 3, (953-964), (2022).
- Ehsan Mostaghimzadeh, Seyed Mohammad Ashrafi, Arash Adib, Zong Woo Geem, Investigation of Forecast Accuracy and its Impact on the Efficiency of Data-Driven Forecast-Based Reservoir Operating Rules, Water, 10.3390/w13192737, 13, 19, (2737), (2021).