Note: This title has been discontinued. It is no longer available for purchase.
Proceedings of sessions of Geo-Congress '98, held in Boston, Massachusetts, October 18-21, 1998. Sponsored by the Geo-Institute of ASCE.
This Geotechnical Special Publication contains 20 papers that describe the tools and methods employed in risk-based corrective action. Case histories with an emphasis on brownfields restoration provide illustrative examples.
This collection provides practioners with an introduction to the concepts that are employed as well as lessons learned.
ASCE Book Series
- ASCE Press
- CDRM Monographs (disaster/risk)
- GPP (geotechnical proceedings)
- GSP (geotechnical proceedings
- Infrastructure Resilience Publications (IRP)
- Lecture Notes in Mechanics
- Manuals of Practice
- Society Special Publications
- Cold Regions Engineering Division (CRED)
- TCLEE Monographs
(lifelines & earthquakes)
- Technical Reports
- TEMSP (engineering mechanics